About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
I'm an arts management worker/ artist/ designer. I work at Accessible Arts in administration and bookkeeping, but also work on various freelance activities from photography to graphic design. I'm Associate Partner at the ARI, the Big Fag Press, board member of Runway Australian Experimental Art and occasionally work at Bailey and Yang Consultants. My creative work has often been driven by social issues and commentary. This blog started as a way of documenting research for my honours year at uni, which I have continued, in order to gather inspiration for future artistic practice.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Latest from Runway Australian Experimental Art

I am proud to announce to the release of our latest issue #24 ISLANDS!



Our launch was a huge success with a small exhibition and a performance by Sumugan Sivanesan. The new issue is up online now: http://runway.org.au/

We're also slowly releasing the archive of all of our print magazines. We put up issue #14 FUTURES a while ago: http://runway.org.au/archive/futures/ and are working towards releasing #15 LIES. Extracting text and images from the original design files and contacting previous contributors is a slow process, but will be well worthwhile once we have all the previous issues up and an amazing directory of artists, arts writers and editors on our website. I'm on there too, of course.

We're really getting into a rhythm of callouts, launches, releasing issues and thinking ahead to future issues. I'm very excited about the theme of issue #15 which I won't reveal yet, but get excited, because I think it will be really astounding.

It is a pleasure to thank the Australia Council for the Arts who have funded our next two issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment