About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
I'm an arts management worker/ artist/ designer. I work at Accessible Arts in administration and bookkeeping, but also work on various freelance activities from photography to graphic design. I'm Associate Partner at the ARI, the Big Fag Press, board member of Runway Australian Experimental Art and occasionally work at Bailey and Yang Consultants. My creative work has often been driven by social issues and commentary. This blog started as a way of documenting research for my honours year at uni, which I have continued, in order to gather inspiration for future artistic practice.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Online Thesis and Ivory Tower

By the way, I've just uploaded all my work from last year onto google drive, and added it to the links to the right of this blog.

You can read my honours thesis here - Deconstructing Fashion's Ideal Body.

*Cartoon by Neil Kerber

I'd also be incredibly happy for anyone to take a look at Ivory Tower Magazine, and not forgetting Ivory Tower Street Art Posters, Blue and Red (linked to the legible versions).

No comments:

Post a Comment