About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
I'm an arts management worker/ artist/ designer. I work at Accessible Arts in administration and bookkeeping, but also work on various freelance activities from photography to graphic design. I'm Associate Partner at the ARI, the Big Fag Press, board member of Runway Australian Experimental Art and occasionally work at Bailey and Yang Consultants. My creative work has often been driven by social issues and commentary. This blog started as a way of documenting research for my honours year at uni, which I have continued, in order to gather inspiration for future artistic practice.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Style/ Aesthetic Recap

In light of a meeting with my lecturer on Monday, I decided to shift my images and "words" away from 'harsh and attacking' words like Guerilla, and trying to incorporate more balance.

Heal-the-World
Playful
Confrontational
Educated
Aspirational
 



*All images linked to original URL.




Image References: 
Teenagers in “sand” house – Photographers: Philip and Karen Smith via The Image Bank
California Railways – Photographers: Daly and Newton via The Image Bank
Agriculture Protest – Photographer: William James Warren via Getty Images
Raising Fists- Artist: Diego Bervejillo via Getty Images
Suffragettes- Photoresearchers via GettyImages
Lone Deer – Photographer: Martin Harvey via Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment