About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
I'm an arts management worker/ artist/ designer. I work at Accessible Arts in administration and bookkeeping, but also work on various freelance activities from photography to graphic design. I'm Associate Partner at the ARI, the Big Fag Press, board member of Runway Australian Experimental Art and occasionally work at Bailey and Yang Consultants. My creative work has often been driven by social issues and commentary. This blog started as a way of documenting research for my honours year at uni, which I have continued, in order to gather inspiration for future artistic practice.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Paper Artistry

In April or May, I was setting up a small exhibition at The Paper Mill, that the Big Fag Press was part of.

While I was there, I got to look at the current exhibition which featured some amazing art which was all geometric structures made from paper.






[Photographs are mine taken at the Paper Mill exhibition]

The precision and simplistic beauty of these object really inspired me. And just a simple google search brings up many more sites dedicated to Paper Artistry that can be found online.




 [Images embedded from respective websites]

1 comment:

  1. paper clothes, Louise! There's an avenue for combining your big fag prints with your fashion work...

    ReplyDelete